Tax laws and procedures change every year; and you want to make sure your taxes are done right.
As a former IRS auditor, I am very comfortable with knowing the new tax laws for each tax season and how to use them to help my clients. And who better to represent you before the IRS than someone who used to work for them?
I can take care of your taxes for you. I offer the following tax services:
- IRS and State Tax Audits
- Audit Reconsiderations
- Employment Tax Problems
- Installment Agreements
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Claim for Refund
- Past Due Returns
- Negotiate Reducing or Eliminating Penalties and Interest
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Allocate Credit Card Expenses
- Clean Up Your General Ledger
- Generate Balance Sheets and Income Statements
Businesses can add additional tax services to customize your monthly or quarterly service package.
A tax plan can save you money and avoid additional taxes. Sometimes, it can even lead to a larger refund. The first step is getting a plan together for you. I provide the following services:
- Tax Planning for Individuals, Businesses, and College Students
- Tax Research
- New Business Formation
- Personal Budgets
- Individual Returns
- Business Returns: sole proprietorships, real estate professionals, C corporations (1120), S corporations (1120S), & partnerships (1065)
- Employment Tax, W-2s, and 1099s
- Amended Returns
- Claims and Audit Reconsiderations
- Nonfiled/Prior Year/ Late Returns
- Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Personal Property Tax Returns
I also accept referrals and freelance tax projects/assignments from other tax and accounting professionals and businesses. Feel free to contact me with your job proposal.